EPS Engineering & Design has a full service drafting department to provide a full range of services to meet our client needs. Over 50 years of experience with civil, structural, and electrical projects, we are proud to deliver quality comprehensive project engineering documentation for customer submittable on time and within budget.
Our staff can convert, update and manage all aspects of your drawings including but not limited to images, PDF’s, elevations, details, wiring diagrams and electrical layouts. Convert PDF drawings using AutoCAD Raster design and Bentley I/RAS B. We are able to redraw using your layers, styles and conventions with pinpoint accuracy and dimensioning using AutoCAD or MicroStation V8.
- One lines
- Three lines
- Wiring diagrams
- AC & DC schematics
- Physical site plans, panel & switchgear layouts, elevations and detail sheets
- Bill of materials
- Removal, installation and final design documents
Develop Layouts, Drawings and Designs
- Conceptual design documents
- Bid documents
- As-built contract documents
Convert Images, PDF or Paper Drawings to Electronic Format
- Redraw using customer specified layers, styles and conventions with pinpoint accuracy and dimensioning using AutoCAD or MicroStation
- Scan large and small drawing formats
- Execute AutoCAD Raster design or Bentley Bentley I/RAS B programs
3D design of breaker and two 27′ V-Switch stands
Printing Services to Meet Customer Expectations
- Large format, small format
- Color, B&W
- Special paper stock
- Operate within EPS and industry CAD design standards and procedures to meet customer needs.
- Continuous process improvement for increasing workflow efficiencies.
- Deliver complete project within scope, budget and schedule.